|Home||» Products||» Laser Optic Lens||» Laser Optic Lens|
Laser Optic Lens
OPTICAL ANTI-REFLECTION COATINGS
"Anti-reflective coating enhances performance!“
Each beam of light generates a back reflection during the transition from one into another medium. Antireflective coatings are used to minimize effects like loss of power and the appearance of dangerous hotspots caused by the back reflection.
Antireflective coatings (short AR-coating) are used in a variety in optics as they reduce the reflection of glass surfaces. The increased light transmission and a reduction of aberrations are the main advantages.
1. Single layer - AR (advantageous for materials with high refractive index)
2. Narrow-band AR coatings
(e.g. for V-type single laser wavelength).
3. Broadband AR coatings
4. Multispectral AR coatings
1. Anti reflective sight glass window to protect
2. high-quality laser optics from splashing material
Anti reflective laser scanner window
Used as last optics to be placed before the working area to protect the high-class laser optics from material spilling during the laser welding and cutting process.
1. Required wavelength range
2. Substrate material
(f. e. Fused Silica, BK7, Borosilicate glass 3.3, Float glass, Sapphire, Zn-Se and more)
2. Transmission output, Reflection
3. Angle of incidence in degrees
4. Laser power density in W/cm² (CW)
Energy density in J/cm² (pulsed laser).
Our spectral transmission tests are made in-House.
All AR-Coating scan be offered with a wavelength range between 200-3000nm. Due to different coating materials and designs were able to influence the broad band.
LASER PROTECTION WINDOWS
1. Standard substrate : Fused Silica
(for lasers with higher output power)
2. Standard tolerances: Ø±0.1mm or +0/-1.0mm
3. Thickness:±0.1mm or +0/-0.2mm
4. Edges grinded with facetted (f. e. 0.3mmx45°)
5. Both sides mechanically polished λ4-λ6
6. Scratch/dig 60/40
7. Standard Coating:
@1064nm T≥99.5%, @633nm T≥99.5%
or broad band coating: for example
8. smudge-proof and scratch-resistant, adhesive peeling test, cleaning with alcohol mixture in a dust-free chamber, ultrasonic cleaning